Mechanical Dummy Approved!
Let us know your thoughts. Creative? Fun?
Alexander McQueen has been killing it with its new daring yet fashionable accessories like four finger ring available at SAKS.
A Giant Skull made out of kitchen utencils, by Indian artist Subodh Gupta.
Diezel DZ9044 ($365) has no watch face , turn your wrist sideways to find four tiny watches on left and right sides that can tell time in four time zones. Genuine black leather strap and high polished top surface.
New York's flamboyant flower child designer Betsey Johnson debuted her new funky Spring/Summer Collection this week. Some people in attendance included Senior Vice Preisdent of IMG Fashion Fern Mallis and socialite Tinsley Mortimer. Mechanical Dummy Approved!
An awesome idea from James May, a fan of the brand Lego since his childhood. Nearly 816 million pieces of Logo were necessary to build this house with two floors. Mechanical Dummy Approved!
Racahel Roy announced today that a limited edition graffiti collection inpired by Rachel's love for art will be debuting alongside the new Rachel Rachel Roy Collection in collaboration with tag artist SenOne. Rachel has created a vibrant graffiti pattern for a limited edition sportswear, footwear, and handling collection. The Grafitti collection consist of original hand painted graffitied garments, that bring the worlds of art and fashion together creating something new to the Rachel Roy Brand.
Mechanical Dummy Approved!
InStyle with Dennis Basson Spring/Summer Collection 2010
Last night the season opener of the NEW Jay Leno show aired with Kanye West making his first appearance after his outburst during the MTV Video Music Awards Sunday night. He wanted to apologize to Taylor Swift for ‘stealing her moment’. Taylor Swift made an appearance on The View and was asked about the incident. She said “Kanye has not reached out directly to her himself”. After Kanye spoke with Leno he was set to perform with Jay Z and Rihanna. The threesome performed the hit single “Run This Town”.
PINK & SHAKIRA
About Mechanical Dummy™
Mechanical Dummy is an entertainment brand that encompasses interactive media, merchandising, and a TV Series. Founded in 2009 by recording artist Chris Brown the brand focuses on cutting-edge youth content and ventures. Mechanical Dummy’s goal is to provide insight in connecting users, media, and advertisers closer to the trend-setting and urban youth market through interactive media.
For more information regarding Mechanical Dummy or Press Inquiries, please use the contact form provided, someone in the appropriate department will contact you soon.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By visiting this site, you are bound by these terms. In the terms below, AUTHOR refers to the owner(s) and/or maintainer(s) of this entire web site.
1. CONTENT The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. PICTURES/IMAGES The images and pictures are copyrighted to their respective owners. Images or footage posted on the Mechanical Dummy Blog, were purchased or scanned exclusively for the site. All other images are taken from around the web and therefore believed to be in the public domain (unless stated otherwise). If you see any images that are in some form of violation of copyright infringement, please make inquiry and they will be removed as requested.
3. COMMENT, REFERRALS AND LINKS Mechanical Dummy is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from our content pages. Furthermore, the Mechanical Dummy is not liable for any postings or messages published by users in the comment area, discussion boards, chat room, guestbook’s or mailing lists provided.
4. COMMENTS Users must follow our comment rules provided at the bottom of each post. Any violations to this request will be subject to banishment from our moderators. Note: Please READ THE COMMENTING RULES for more info on commenting on the site.
5. COPYRIGHT Mechanical Dummy intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without our agreement.