Mechanical Dummy is an entertainment brand that encompasses interactive media, merchandising, and a TV Series. Founded in 2009 by recording artist Chris Brown the brand focuses on cutting-edge youth content and ventures. Mechanical Dummy’s goal is to provide insight in connecting users, media, and advertisers closer to the trend-setting and urban youth market through interactive media.
For more information regarding Mechanical Dummy or Press Inquiries, please use the contact form provided, someone in the appropriate department will contact you soon.
By visiting this site, you are bound by these terms. In the terms below, AUTHOR refers to the owner(s) and/or maintainer(s) of this entire web site.
1. CONTENT The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. PICTURES/IMAGES The images and pictures are copyrighted to their respective owners. Images or footage posted on the Mechanical Dummy Blog, were purchased or scanned exclusively for the site. All other images are taken from around the web and therefore believed to be in the public domain (unless stated otherwise). If you see any images that are in some form of violation of copyright infringement, please make inquiry and they will be removed as requested.
3. COMMENT, REFERRALS AND LINKS Mechanical Dummy is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from our content pages. Furthermore, the Mechanical Dummy is not liable for any postings or messages published by users in the comment area, discussion boards, chat room, guestbook’s or mailing lists provided.
4. COMMENTS Users must follow our comment rules provided at the bottom of each post. Any violations to this request will be subject to banishment from our moderators. Note: Please READ THE COMMENTING RULES for more info on commenting on the site.
5. COPYRIGHT Mechanical Dummy intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without our agreement.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Word on the sidewalk is that socialite Kim Kardashian and her NFL football star boyfriend Reggie Bushhave split! Kim’s rep confirmed the news to various media outlets. Sources say the time they spent apart took a toll on their relationship. Having recently returned from a trip to Africa in honor of Russell Simmons’ Diamond Empowerment Fund, the pair decided it’d be best to just go their separate ways with Reggie’s upcoming fourth football season just on the horizon.